People with a disability should contact their regional disability Intake and Response Service to find out about Outreach Support.
Outreach Support provides up to 15 hours per week of home and community based support so that individuals with a disability can:
- Live outside staffed residential accommodation
- Remain living in their own homes
- Move to more independent living arrangements.
Who can get assistance
A person aged between 6 to 64 years may be eligible for Outreach Support if they have:
- An acquired brain injury
- Intellectual or physical disability
- A degenerative neurological condition.
How to get assistance
Contact your regional disability Intake and Response Service to find out more information about this program and how to apply.